Kolyubakin A.A., Roslyakov A.G., Mironyuk S.G., Pirogova A.S., Tokarev M.Y., Ksenofontova M.A., 2017. Study of priority geological hazards in preparation for prospecting and exploration on the Laptev sea shelf. Engineering Survey, Vol. XI, No. 10, pp. 36-52, https://doi.org/10.25296/1997-8650-2017-10-36-52.
1. Badu Yu.B., 2015. Classification sinkriogennykh of soil thicknesses. Science and education (MSTU of N.E. Bauman) (online magazine), No. 7 (14), pp. 26–29. (In Russ.).
2. Burlin Yu. К., Stupakova А. V., 2008. Geological prerequisites of prospects of oil-and-gas content of the shelf of the Russian sector of the Arctic Ocean. Oil and gas geology, No. 4, pp. 13–23. (In Russ.).
3. Vasilchuk Yu.K., Trofimov V.T., Cheverev, V.G., 2011. Chapter 8. Class of frozen soil. Engineering geology of Russia. Vol. 1. Soil of Russia, in V.T. Trofimov, E.A. Voznesensky, V.A. Korolev (ed.). KDU, Мoscow, pp. 161–219. (In Russ.).
4. Provisional regulations for phases and stages of exploration works on oil and gas. 2001. Ministry of natural resources of the Russian Federation, Мoscow (In Russ.).
5. Glazov V.A., Zakharenko V.S., 2015. Analysis of environmental risks in the development of hydrocarbon resources in the Arctic. Problems of the Arctic region: theses of the reports of the XV International Scientific Conference of Students and Postgraduates (Murmansk, May 14, 2015). Rostov on Don, p. 32. (In Russ.).
6. Glogovsky V.M., Grinshpun A.V., Meshbei V.I., Tseitlin M.I., 1977. Solution of the inverse kinematic seismic problem in a layered medium using mutual points. Applied geophysics, vol. 87, pp. 40–46. (In Russ.).
7. Gramberg I.S., Suprunenko O.I., Viskunova K.G., Evdokimova N.K., Kim B.I., Kosko M.K., Lazurkin D.V., Suslova V.V., Ustinov N.V., 2000. Petroleum potential of the Arctic superbasseyn. Prospect and protection of mineral resources, No. 12, pp. 24–30. (In Russ.).
8. Gunar A.Yu., 2016. Thermal influence of mining wells on the permafrost basis of drilling platforms. Collection of Proceedings of the Fifth Conference of Russian Geocryologists. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Мoscow, pp. 77–82. (In Russ.).
9. Dmitriyevsky A.N., Maximov V.M., Kulpin L.G., 2008. Risks and safety of natural and technogenic objects of sea production on the shelf of the Arctic. Oil economy, No. 6, pp. 62–67. (In Russ.).
10. Dodin D.A., 2005. Sustainable development of the Arctic (problems and prospects). Nauka, Saint Petersburg. (In Russ.).
11. Evdokimova N.K., Yashin D.S., Kim B.I., 2008. Hydrocarbonic potential of deposits of a sedimentary cover of shelves of the east Arctic seas (Laptevykh, East Siberian and Chukchi). Oil and gas geology, No. 2, pp. 3–13. (In Russ.).
12. Ershov E.D., 1986. Physical chemistry and mechanics of frozen rocks. MSU Publi. Мoscow (In Russ.).
13. Ilyina S.V., 2011. Problems in choosing the type of offshore stationary platform for operation in ice conditions. Technical sciences in Russia and abroad: materials of the Intern. sci. conf. (Moscow, May 2011), Мoscow, pp. 86–91. (In Russ.).
14. Kaminsky V.D., Suprunenko O.I., Smirnov, A.N., 2014. Mineral resources of the Arctic continental margin of Russia and prospects for their development. Arctic: Ecology and Economy, No. 3 (15), pp. 52–61. (In Russ.).
15. Kozlov S.A., 2012. Geological problems in the construction of gravity oil and gas production platforms in the Arctic seas, Mining Journal, No. 3, pp. 20–27. (In Russ.).
16. Kolyubakin A.A., Mironyuk S.G., Roslyakov A.G., Rybalko A.E., Terekhina Ya.E., Tokarev M.Yu., 2016. Application of the complex of geophysical methods to identify dangerous geological processes and phenomena on the Laptev Sea shelf. Engineering Surveys, No. 10–11, pp. 38–51. (In Russ.).
17. Konoplyanik A., Buzovsky V., Popova Yu., Troshina N., 2016. Opportunities and forks of the Arctic shelf. Oil of Russia, No. 1–2, pp. 12–17. (In Russ.).
18. Kudryashov S.I., Bachin S.I., Skvortsov M.B., Malyshev M.L., Polyakov A.A., 2008. The main directions of geological exploration and development of the resource base of OAO NK Rosneft. Oil and gas geology, No. 6, pp. 13–19. (In Russ.).
19. Malakhova V.V., Golubeva E.N., 2016. Assessment of the stability of permafrost conditions on the shelf of the Eastern Arctic under the extreme scenario of warming in the 21st century. Ice and Snow, vol. 56. No. 1, pp. 61–72. (In Russ.).
20. Malyshev N.A, Obmetko V.V, Borodulin A.A, 2010. Assessment of oil and gas potential prospects of the sedimentary basins of the Eastern Arctic. Scientific and technical bulletin of OAO NK Rosneft, No. 1, pp. 20–28. (In Russ.).
21. Melnikov V.P, Spesivtsev V.I., 1995. Engineering geological and geocryological conditions of the shelf of the Barents and Kara Seas. The science. Siberian Publishing Company, Novosibirsk. (In Russ.).
22. Mironyuk S.G., 2015. Accounting for paleogeographic conditions in engineering surveys on the shelf of the western sector of the Russian Arctic. Engineering Surveys, No. 7, pp. 28–38. (In Russ.).
23. Novikov I.P., 2005. Deformations of oil and gas wells exploited in the permafrost zone. Materials of the Third Conference of Russian Geocryologists. 1–June 3, 2005, Lomonosov Moscow State University, vol. 4, pp. 307–312. (In Russ.).
24. Piotrovsky S.A., Yaroshevich M.V., 2008. Analysis of possible hazards arising from the operation of the offshore gas pipeline (applicable to the Shtokman gas condensate field). Gas transportation, pp. 24–29. (In Russ.).
25. Razumov S.O., 2016. Forecast of changes in the cryolithozone shelf of the western part of the Laptev Sea in the 21st century. Sergeevsky readings. Engineering geology and geoecology. Fundamental problems and applied problems. Anniversary conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the formation of IGE RAS, Мoscow, pp. 560–565. (In Russ.).
26. Stupakova A.V., Suslova A.A., Sautkin R.S., Bolshakova M.A., Sannikova I.A., Agashev M.A., Katkov D.A. , Pushkarev D.A., Karpov Y.A., 2016. Prospects for the discovery of new deposits within the Arctic shelf. Bulletin of gas science, No. 4 (28), pp. 154– 164. (In Russ.).
27. Filimonova I.V., Eder L.V., Mochalov R.A., Dyakun A.Ya., 2015. Assessment of the complexity of development of various sections of the Russian continental shelf. Problems of Economics and Management of the Oil and Gas Complex, No. 5, pp. 30–37. (In Russ.).
28. Khrustalev L.N., Gunar A. Yu., 2015. Influence of gas and oil wells on the stability of the gravity platform located on the Arctic continental shelf. Cryosphere of the Earth, vol. ХIX. No. 4, pp. 75–80. (In Russ.).
29. Tsybulsky P.G, Mansurov M.N, Petrulevich A.A, 2015. Problems of reliability and safety in the development of Arctic shelf deposits. All-Russian conference with international participation "Arctic — Oil and Gas 2015", 21 – April 23, 2015, Moscow, Conference proceedings [Electronic resource]. IPNG RAS, М., CD-ROM. (In Russ.).
30. Shpolyanskaya N.A., 2005. Modern problems of the cryolithozone of the Arctic shelf. Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Geographic series, No. 1, pp. 102–111. (In Russ.).
31. Shpolyanskaya N.A., 2015. Pleistocene-Holocene history of the development of the permafrost zone of the Russian Arctic by the "eyes" of underground ice. Institute of Computer Research, Мoscow (In Russ.).
32. Bath M., 1974. Spectral analysis in geophysics. Developments in Solid Earth Geophysics. Elsevier, Amsterdam, Science Publishing Co., vol. 7.
33. Dasgupta R., Clark R. A., 1998. Estimation of Q from surface seismic reflection data. Geophysics, 63, pp. 2120–2128.
34. O’Connell R. J., Budiansky B., 1977. Viscoelastic properties of fluid–saturated cracked solids. Journal of Geophysical Research., 82, pp. 5719–5935, DOI: 10.1029/JB082i036p05719.
35. Pinson L. J. W., Henstock T. J., Dix, J. K., Bull, J. M., 2008. Estimating quality factor and mean grain size of sediments from high- resolution marine seismic data. Geophysics, 73. No. 4, pp. 19–28, DOI: 10.1190/1.2937171.
36. Tonn R., 1991.The determination of the seismic quality factor Q from VSP data — A comparison of different computational methods. Geophysical Prospecting, 39. No. 1, pp. 1–27.
37. Quan Y., Harris J. M., 1997. Seismic attenuation tomography using the frequency shift method. Geophysics, 62, pp. 895–905, DOI: 10.1190/1.1444197.
38. Shuey R. T. 1985. A simplification of the Zoeppritz equations. Geophysics, No. 50 (9), pp. 609–614.